Re: Possible issue: Accept-language priority based on language order

Hi Julian, can you post the low-down on that dataset or email me on the
side I'm on paid time-off (not that HTTP isn't a pure pleasure, I assure
you I'm very fond especially of transmitting those texts bearing
Hyperlinks) but I will shoot the facts of the matter over to my time-on
colleages at F5 etc. Where's the data,

Thanks, (from the top of the world. Home office).

Dale Anderson

:)