Re: Additional HTTP Status Codes - "Request Too Onerous"

Interesting idea, particularly considering that with cloud computing more
and more work is being done in response to HTTP requests. I'm also actively
pushing people to use HTTP as intended (headers and all) for cloud service
APIs so "Request Too Onerous" could be a sensible response to "start
1,000,000 virtual machines".

Is it the client's fault for making onerous requests though, or the
server's for being unable or unwilling to satisfy them? I'm more inclined
to think that this is a server (5xx) issue.

Sam

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Alexander Dutton <