httpbis -17 drafts

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:22:43 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi there,

we just published the -17 drafts of Part 1 through 7, which reflect the
progress we made since after the Quebec meeting.

Overviews are in the appendices:

As usual, changes are all over the place; of special importance are
changes to the base ABNF rules with respect to whitespace (part 1), the
resolution of issue #160 (rewriting methods on redirects, part 2),
and furthermore the considerations for new header fields and new
authentication schemes (part 2 and 7).

Mark Nottingham, our WG chair, will follow up with a list of tickets
we'd link to close as fixed soonish.

Feedback appreciated, Julian