Re: 202 Accepted, Location, and Retry-After

That would be necessary, yes. A Content-Location in a 202 Response
would necessarily point to the expected final resource and would not
be representative of the 202 responses own payload, which, by
definition of the 202 code is supposed to describe the status of the
request. A description of the relationship between the Location,
Content-Location and Retry-After headers within a 202 response would
also need to be added.