Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-new-status-02.txt

Hello Mark,

Have you considered incorporating any of my proposals
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2011JulSep/0359.html
and folow-ups)?

Moreover, will you ask APPSAWG to adopt the draft as WG item on this
meeting (I personally am in favor of such action)?

Mykyta Yevstifeyev