Re: IPV6 literal URL format mention might be useful

You know, you're right and I am infamous (amongst me, Myself, and I..) for
typoing 3896 for 3986 maybe I mis-grepped when I was scanning for mention of
IPv6.

Thank you, I guess 3986 does cover this, and httpbis is littered with
references to 3986 so OK. Sorry for the waste of time. Wow.

Regards,

Dale