Re: Protocol Action: 'Use of the Content-Disposition Header Field in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-09.txt)

I'd like to publicly thank Julian for his hard work on this, as well as all of the contributors to the document.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/