Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-09.txt

On 28.03.2011 09:15, Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:
> This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.
>

> 	Title           : Use of the Content-Disposition Header Field in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
> 	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-09.txt
> 	Pages           : 17
> 	Date            : 2011-03-28
>
> RFC 2616 defines the Content-Disposition response header field, but
> points out that it is not part of the HTTP/1.1 Standard.  This
> specification takes over the definition and registration of Content-
> Disposition, as used in HTTP, and clarifies internationalization
> aspects.

Hi there,

this is the draft that got approved by the IESG just a few minutes ago
(see
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-latest-from-ietf-lc.diff.html>
for the diffs relative to the IETF LC draft).

Best regards, Julian