Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt> (Use of the Content-Disposition Header Field in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)) to Proposed Standard

On 28.02.2011 23:43, The IESG wrote:

> The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis
> WG (httpbis) to consider the following document:
> - 'Use of the Content-Disposition Header Field in the Hypertext Transfer
>     Protocol (HTTP)'
>    <draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt>  as a Proposed Standard

> final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
> ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2011-03-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
> sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the
> beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Hi there,

I received one LC comment from Barry, and a quite some feedback from the
IESG.

As a result, I tuned some of the spec text and submitted a new draft
(-08), see
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-08.txt>
for the diffs compared to the IETF LC version (which was -06).

Best regards, Julian