httpbis -13 drafts

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 18:00:29 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

I'm sure everybody noticed that drafts announcements a few minutes ago
-- we just published the -13 drafts of Part 1 through 7 (today is the
submission deadline before the Prague IETF meeting).

In the -13 drafts we made good progress. Overviews are in the appendices:

Among the changes are large rewrites in Part 1 and 2 (PUT method, for
instance), plus the absorption of the RFC 2817 CONNECT/Upgrade feature.

Mark Nottingham, our WG chair, will follow up with a list of tickets
we'd link to close as fixed soonish.

Feedback appreciated, Julian