Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:51:19 +0100
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

<
> RFC 2616 defines the Content-Disposition response header field, but
> points out that it is not part of the HTTP/1.1 Standard.  This
> specification takes over the definition and registration of Content-
> Disposition, as used in HTTP, and clarifies internationalization
> aspects.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt

> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

> Internet-Draft.

This draft contains the new "Sender Advice" appendix mentioned earlier
today
(<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2011JanMar/0178.html>),
plus a set of editorial improvements and updates; see
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt>
for the complete diff.

I believe this is finally ready to go to IETF LC.

Best regards, Julian