Re: Sec-* headers

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:18:18 +1100
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Thanks, Bjoern. I think the underlying issue is whether a W3C draft should unilaterally make such a declaration; it's kind of a one-time thing. I.e., if another use case comes along and declares *their* special prefix, it'll be impractical.

I'll put on my liaison hat and bring it up with the W3C.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/