Final question on the topic of CL

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:13:03 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
CC: Benjamin Niven-Jenkins <ben@niven-jenkins.co.uk>, "Eric J. Bowman" <eric@bisonsystems.net>
Hi,

Final question, if you GET w/ a 200 OK response, and the
Content-Location differs from the effective request URI, does that mean
that representation is the one and only representation available, at
that instant, if you dereferenced the URI given by the Content-Location?

I'd previously assumed yes, now I'm thinking server driven negotiation
on that second resource (the C-L specified one) or Auth (thanks Eric)
means the answer is no.

Best,

Nathan