Re: #282: Recommend minimum sizes for protocol elements

Sounds like a good idea to me. I still professionally live in a dial-up
world so less is better.

Since I've not followed this topic from the beginning, I appologize if
the following is a repeat ... but it seems to me that the early/original
cookie specifcations allowed for a 4k cookie value? Folding multiple
values into a single header might be an issue. Might want to note that
if folding would cause the field length to be violated, then the
mulitple headers shouldn't be folded?