Re: #296: 203 Non-Authoritative Information: deprecate?

On 06/09/2011 11:52 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> I don't see how the current text can support a "transforming proxy"
> which translates content from english to french, where the
> Accept-Language header must be modified.

That is where mime-parts help avoid the need to retouch the first
header-set of each query, otherwise there is net cost, especially to
untangle services from proxies.

The only argument that exists about that is rather to add new parts (to
the end) or wrap the entire query (i.e. "top posting"). Persistent
connections offer one way to make that argument null and void.

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant