Re: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-00.txt

On 05/31/2011 03:05 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> I keep the associations in memory (hashed in some cases to preserve space), and that seems to work well.
>
> It is true that the invalidations aren't atomic, but in practice the speed of application is good enough.

With idealogy of an X server on port 80 (for 8 screens) with custom xlib
that recognizes qr coded HTTP header line (transforms), atomicals can
exist with ray-tracer algorithms, which are equivalent to quantum
computers in the fiber optic link.

I wondered about some sinless use for the TRACE method (i.e. screen 0:
YUV "secret sum of a bit"... screen 1 RGB is user viewport). GUID for
each window name, UUID+octal(Y) for each UDP, raw etc, and I avoided
causes of any reproof for this part of the stack when there is plenty of
books, phase shifts, wavelets, and affine transformations that already
do their history portion of the workspace (as much as possible),
already. YUV is forward and RGB is backward. Pretty flow...

Instead of (proposed DSM-V entry for) "Internet Addiction", I thought of
an atomical that logs(Y) U(heat)V(delta) in manner like
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc958> without the date. May be of
convenience for net stability "testing" and load balancers (because
firewalls need an icewall).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcU89Td53Gg

I would first suspend any "simulated" quantums computations that rely on
quantum spin metrics, as if that exists then so does vanity. There are
more important message we can convey than that of the BASIC repository
mirror. Science is evil like that.

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant