Re: Media Fragments spec and HTTP

From: Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:46:00 -0700
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On 05/11/2011 11:25 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Is anyone willing to have a look at this from an HTTP perspective? I note Yves is listed as a contributor, but it would be good to have a bit more cross-review.

Positive towards hyper-media transfers even if complex to explain what
it dissolves. I mean complex here as in http in http queries at least
for the obvious reasons like spdy, round-trip reduction, and multiple
license issues. I'll have to simulate this more for recent ideas about
multiple regions in variable frame-complexes, which I think useful for
time-ranges. (I.E. JPIP-3D proxy/server)

Thanks for this pointer!

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant