p6 -14 version and ticket #274

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:24:31 +0300
To: httpbis Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hello httpbis WG members,

According to TracTickets, ticket #274 on IANA registry for warn-codes
(used in "Warning" header field, see
was opened 2 month ago.  During this time there were 2 version of p6
posted, as I remember, none of which dealt with this issue.

I've recently asked Mark Nottingham, WG chair, regarding the process of
this issue. He pointed me to
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/274.  I haven't
tracked this page, but I see it doesn't represent any progress on this
issue.  I haven't also tracked discussions on this list, so I'm
currently not aware of any discussions occurred on this issue.

So my question is: Whether WG is going to include my proposal in your p6
in its new version?  Or there is an another agreement?

Mykyta Yevstifeyev