Pipelining hinting

From: Brian Pane <B.Pane@F5.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:42:29 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Are any of the browser developers here planning to implement support for request pipelining hints of the sort described in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-pipeline-00 ?  It's a topic of interest to me on the server side, so I'm curious whether client-side folks are planning to implement the "quick" link relation type or any other mechanism for recommending that the client pipeline requests for specific resources.