Re: The new version of draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized (Last Call)

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:21:37 +0200
To: Daniel Stenberg <daniel@haxx.se>
Cc: IETF Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>, httpbis Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Daniel,

This topic has been discused before LC on httpbis mailing list and we
reached a conclusion that discussed proposal can be used while
debugging hosts and only ocassionaly - widespread. I think that is the
answer to your question.

Waiting for other suggestions for improvement.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstigeyev