Re: [hybi] workability (or otherwise) of HTTP upgrade

Adam --

It seems to me we can't really make any progress until we see that the assertion in your first sentence is true; it's certainly possible to construct an insecure use of Upgrade, but that doesn't prove that it's impossible to use it securely.

Any chance of getting that report?

Regards,