Re: draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-01.txt

From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@defuze.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:17:19 +0100
To: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org

>   But aren't debugging purposes a weighty argument? The start of
> end-user service is debugging and testing - so it as important as
> routine use?

It is an interesting feature for sure, what I'm saying is that it might not
well be respected. I think it would be if one could measure how strong of an
impact unused or incorrect headers are on an infrastructure. If this is a
really critical issue, then your proposal makes even more sense.

--
- Sylvain
http://www.defuze.org