Re: Content-Disposition next steps

Doubtful, because there are always going to be non-browser cases where other behaviours make sense.

I've raised it before, but there's a need out there for a "what is a browser" spec that pulls in all of the different specs a browser has to conform to. Doing that would give an opportunity to also say what optional features have to be implemented by a browser (such as this).

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/