Re: Ticket 262: Discuss whether percent-decoding should also be done by receivers.

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:13:11 +1100
Cc: Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com>, httpbis <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
I think we can close this as 'wontfix' for the current content-disposition spec, #245 <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/245> noted that %xx in the filename isn't interoperable. If we add an appendix for error-handling, that might specify handling of percent-encoding, of course.

Thoughts?

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/