Re: NEW: #225: PUT and DELETE invalidation vs. staleness

I haven't heard anything back about this from others. My inclination is to adjust p2 to reflect the text in p6, as the caching-specific text is clearly where cache implementers will have been looking, and realistically the text in p2 is likely to be a loose generalisation, whereas the text is p6 is a lot more specific.

Objections?

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/