Which headers to apply from a PUT request (Link?)

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 00:02:06 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
CC: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Hi,

I'm looking for a quick bit of guidance on whether the Link header would
class as representation metadata and thus should be applied to a
resource created/modified by a PUT request.

If so great, if not then how would one update the value of a Link header
via HTTP?

Secondly, I'd like to ask the same about CORS response headers [4],
specifically Access-Control-Expose-Headers.

And finally, I've noticed that Content-Location is a representation
metadata header, thus `SHOULD be applied to the resource created or
modified by the PUT` - I certainly have a use-case for this myself and
am very glad to see it in there, but have to double-check that this is
correct?

Best,

Nathan

Doc quotes:

  "Header fields in a PUT request that are recognized as representation
   metadata SHOULD be applied to the resource created or modified by the
   PUT.  Unrecognized header fields SHOULD be ignored." [1]

  "The following header fields are defined as representation metadata:
     Content-Encoding         ; Section 6.5
     Content-Language         ; Section 6.6
     Content-Location         ; Section 6.7
     Content-Type             ; Section 6.9
     Expires                  ; [Part6], Section 3.3
     Last-Modified            ; [Part4], Section 6.6" [2]

  "The Link entity-header field provides a means for serialising one or
   more links in HTTP headers." [3]

[1]
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-11#section-7.6
[2]