WGLC for draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp ?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 19:10:30 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Julian has indicated that he thinks we're ready for WGLC on the Content-Disposition spec:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp

and Peter (our substitute AD) tells us that three weeks is an adequate period.

Any thoughts? If we start it tomorrow, we'll still (just) have time to publish another draft before the Beijing deadline, assuming only minor edits are necessary.

Unless I hear strong pushback, I'll formally announce ~tomorrow.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/