Re: parsing of unknown challenges, was: Ticket 237

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 22.09.2010 17:40, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>>
>> Option #3 seems to work fine for me in non-Webkit browsers. Clearing all
>
> You are probably right. I forgot that Apache/mod_asis folds this back into a
> single, comma-delimited header.
>
>> information the browser stores and restarting it seems to be necessary
>> to get reliable results for some browsers, it seems, perhaps you ran in-
>> to that problem? (The others indeed seem to not work, but I stopped the
>> test when it became too silly.)
>
> Potentially. I need to figure out a better way to test things like that.

See http://hg.ltgt.net/http-cookie-auth/file/tip/tests (the asis.py script)

Results at:
http://www.w3.org/mid/a9699fd20912032355u5318d81dy7b9ee6f5b3b92925@mail.gmail.com
http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-http-auth/2009-January/000547.html
and http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-http-auth/2009-January/000562.html

I haven't tested with newer browser versions.

--
Thomas Broyer
/tɔ.ma.bʁwa.je/