Multiple content-types, was: [#95] Multiple Content-Lengths

On 22.09.2010 23:33, Adam Barth wrote:
> As a control, did you look for multiple Content-Type headers?  I know

Separate issue, thus changing the subject line.

> that these occur frequently enough that it's important to use the last
> one if you're not IE (i.e., if you actually use the Content-Type
> header for something).

I note that IE can be configured over the registry to at least report
cases where sniffing occurred and reduce the amount of sniffing (don't
recall the details right now).

Best regards, Julian