Re: parsing of unknown challenges, was: Ticket 237

* Julian Reschke wrote:
>3.
>
>WWW-Authenticate: UNKNOWN realm="xyz"
>WWW-Authenticate: BASIC realm="basic"
>
>...and indeed, only variant 1) worked in all browsers
>(FF/IE/Chrome/Safari/Opera) I tried. The only browser that seems to grok
>options 2 and 3 is Safari.

Option #3 seems to work fine for me in non-Webkit browsers. Clearing all
information the browser stores and restarting it seems to be necessary
to get reliable results for some browsers, it seems, perhaps you ran in-
to that problem? (The others indeed seem to not work, but I stopped the
test when it became too silly.)