Re: [#95] Multiple Content-Lengths

From: 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 00:01:03 -0700
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Cc: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:44 PM, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:28 PM, William Chan (陈智昌)
> <willchan@chromium.org> wrote:
> > From the brief discussion amongst the Chrome network developers, we plan
> > discard the response and display an error.
>
> What sort of error message are you planing to display in the case that
> headers)?
>
> Adam

I missed that comment.  That's an interesting point.  Unless bug reports /
user metrics indicate this merits special handling, or we have confidence
this is an attack rather than a buggy server, I'd have no current plans to
treat it differently from any other network error, which gets logged and
results in a resource load failure for WebKit.