Re: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc2183-in-http-02.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:51:18 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 24.08.2010 16:55, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is a new revision of draft-reschke-rfc2183-in-http defining the
> Content-Disposition header field as used in HTTP, replacing the
> definition in RFC 2616, and building on the encoding defined in the
> recently published RFC 5987.
>
> (Reminder: the plan is to drop the definition of C-D from httbpis, see
> <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/123>).
>
> I believe this document is now complete in the sense that it has all the
> Sections it's supposed to have; but there are a few remaining issues on
> which I'd appreciate feedback (those are marked in-line in the HTML
> version at
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-rfc2183-in-http>, and
> appear as an appendix in the submitted TXT version).
>
> Best regards, Julian

I also just updated Ticket 123 with a proposed patch for the removal of
Content-Disposition, see
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/attachment/ticket/123/i123.diff>,
to be applied soonish.

Best regards, Julian

PS: Is this something the "Changes from 2616" Section needs to mention?
After all, 2616 did claim that C-D wasn't part of the standard anyway...