Re: NEW: #235: Cache Invalidation only happens upon successful responses

By successful response, do you mean "received a response successfully"
or "received a response with a 2xx response code"? If the former, I
think I'd agree, but if the latter, there are definitely non-2xx
response codes that would still give an indication that a cached entry
wasn't valid anymore (for example, a 404).

Jon
Jon Moore