Re: Past Proposals for HTTP Auth Logout

From: Yutaka OIWA <y.oiwa@aist.go.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:12:22 +0900
To: Tim <tim-projects@sentinelchicken.org>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Dear Tim and other people who're involved/interested in this issue,

If you will be in IETF 77 in Anaheim, it seems to me a good opportunity for
us to make an off-line discussion there, to share a common view on some
future direction (and possibly finding a nice place to discuss it further :-).

We will be in Anaheim for attending OAuth, HTTPBIS and other WGs until Thursday,
and if you're interested, please find us there.

# You're also welcome to contact me by personal email if you want.

# please also take a look on another email I posted to OAuth ML and
# public-web-security ML just now.

Cheers,

--
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.                                       Research Scientist
                            Research Center for Information Security (RCIS)