Re: rel=meta and the Link Relation Type registry (was Re: New Version Notification - draft-nottingham-http-link-header-08.txt)

Mark,

> The draft is in IESG review at this point, and in any case the idea behind it
> is to include those relations currently in the registry or in HTML4, rather
> than be an all-inclusive listing.

Understood.

> So, the best thing to do would be to register a new value; you can start that
> process now, by starting to write the specification, in anticipation of the
> draft becoming an RFC.

Thanks!

Just for clarification: I understand that your answer implies that none of
the existing, default rel-values in your draft apply here in our case and
hence it makes sense to register rel=meta, indeed.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas