Re: anchor parameter - LC comment on draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

What's <ref> here? I still don't see where the decision is made... at worst, this makes it seem like consumers can make an arbitrary decision as to whether to process a link with an anchor.

This is where I am now:

  Links with the anchor parameter MUST be ignored by consuming implementations, unless their use is explicitly specified.