Re: Security considerations for DNS rebinding

On Feb 9, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Amit Klein wrote:

> Note that Host header verification is only effective if it can be
> guaranteed that the client side cannot forge it - see
> http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/445490/30/0/threaded

I see some specific IE vulnerabilities cited here which allow the Host header to be forged via request splitting over a proxy: <http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/411585> It also cites some old Mozilla bugs that enabled header injection. And also some Flash vulnerabilities

Do these vulnerabilities or any similar ones still exist in current versions of browsers or in Flash?

Regards,
Maciej