Re: Content Sniffing impact on HTTPbis - #155

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Henrik Nordstrom
<henrik@henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> tor 2009-06-18 klockan 09:13 -0700 skrev Adam Barth:
>
>> The intent is after transfer and content encodings are removed.
>> What's the correct way to refer to those bytes?
>
> There is no unique defined HTTP term for this, so "entity-body with
> transfer and content encodings removed".

I've side-stepped this issue by having the algorithm operate directly
on sequences of octets.  Whatever specs decide to require use of the
algorithm will need to figure out where to get the octets from.

Adam