Re: I-D Submission: draft-lee-httpext-metadata-00.txt

+1 to what Eran said, I couldn't have phrased it better.

Nevertheless, your use case sounds interesting, Moon-Sang, and I'd be
more than happy to follow-up off-list to investigate how it can be
realised with existing methods, such as Link: header.

Cheers,
             Michael
--
http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i