Re: Explicit instructions on use of fragment in request URI

sön 2010-05-23 klockan 22:51 +1000 skrev Mark Nottingham:
> My .02 - I think there's a fine line to walk here (as usual) between making the spec usable and making it so verbose as to be unusable.
>
> Daniel's comment, IMO, tips towards mentioning this in prose briefly.

Especially considering we have done lots of talking about fragments in
relation to Location where the BNF also do not allow fragments.

None of the BNF from 2616 allows fragments anywhere, except possibly for
the unused import of URI-reference if you are inclined include that in
the BNF.

The only place where this is explicitly mentioned in 2616 is Referer..

Regards
Henrik