Re: Same resource exposed over HTTP and HTTPS

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 02:17:31 +0100
To: "William A. Rowe Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
CC: Henrik Nordström <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> On 5/19/2010 7:37 PM, Nathan wrote:
>> Short version in apache 2.2.8 is now sending me back the following:
> Seems entirely off topic for this list (users@httpd.apache.org is happy to entertain
> such puzzles) but this seems consistent with cern_meta module adding a header, e.g.
> you are looking at two header values merged, the first being webr3.rdf.

I realized I was a little unclear after sending..

Is the aforementioned a valid value for the Content-Location header, as
in, can Content-Location have multiple comma separated values.

Haven't ever seen this before, and didn't note anything mentioning it here:

Please do confirm if the multiple values are allowed, if so then it's
perfect tbh, ideal even :)