Re: one time passwords from private keys

sön 2010-02-28 klockan 15:51 +0100 skrev Story Henry:
> Hello,
>
>    I am looking around to see if anyone knows an algorithm to allow one to produce a one time password [1] from the private key part of an asymmetric key pair.

Any of the publik key crypto methods + a challenge from the server can
produce this by simply encrypting the challenge using the private key,
and is explained well in the paper you quoted.

There need to be a challenge sent by the server as it's only this the
server can use to verify the one-time aspect.

Regards
Henrik