Re: How many coding registries should we have? (Issue 143), was: Issue 189, Re: Content/Transfer-Codings organization/IANA considerations (issue 143, 188, 189)

Personally, I like how IANA has it set up now; a little bit of duplication never hurt anyone, and it avoids the "oh, I didn't notice that column" defence.

Really, though, as long as it's clear where each can be used, I don't have a problem.