Re: [draft-nottingham-http-link-header-06] concerns about Link header

> In summary I think the work around web linking (in Atom, HTML & HTTP) is
> some of the most exciting development in the space and I would strongly
> oppose abandoning it. I'd much rather use something everyone else is using
> than having to roll my own.

+1

IMHO an area which is neglected and should get more attention. You're
invited to have a look at a technical report we've recently published [1]
and a service [2] we're building to support the discovery area (in early
alpha, so please bear with us ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://linkeddata.deri.ie/tr/2009-discovery