RE: Review of Content-Encoding: value token [exi]

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:41:33 +0200
To: john.schneider@agiledelta.com
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
tis 2009-08-25 klockan 16:12 -0700 skrev John Schneider:

> Given the timing of our request, it seems it might be a bit more efficient
> for us to follow the current process rather than waiting for the new one to
> be instantiated. Is that correct?

Until the new process is in place you have to follow the old process.
But the requirements for you to match the new process is only to

a) Have a stable written specification to refer to in the registration.
Preferably an RFC or W3C specification, but does not need to be.

b) Positive review from suitable experts. I.e. suitable members of this
group until an expert for the registry has been appointed by IESG.

Both is something I would strongly recommend.

Regards
Henrik