Re: #184: HTTP/0.9

From: David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Agree ... surely time to remove HTTP/0.9 from the specification. If we
could get away with it, I'd require 0.9 requests be rejected as not
supported.

A historical note and reference to an older RFC might be appropriate as it
might help a newbie understand some part of server code they have
inherited, etc.

Dave Morris