Re: fyi: Tab-level cookies for the browser

I would prefer a solution which identifies some form of scope for cookies.
This isn't a tab issue as the same problem exists for multiple browser
windows. Browser tend to share cookies between all open windows. Certainly
there are applications which open windows and/or other wise collaborate
between windows which would want the cookie scope limited to more than one
window.