[draft-nottingham-http-link-header-06] relation-types

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:05:09 +0200
To: "HTTP Working Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I think multiple SP characters should be allowed between relation types. That makes it more consistent with other serializations.

I actually doubt existing implementations do it like the draft suggests. The tab character would probably work fine too and maybe something else I'm forgetting. Has this been tested?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/