[draft-nottingham-http-link-header-06] 4.1 Registered Relation Types

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:55:58 +0200
To: "HTTP Working Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I think this section should not talk about what implementations are allowed to do internally. The concern of the specification should be what goes in and what goes out. Therefore I think the entire last paragraph should be dropped. We should not give the impression that http://www.iana.org/assignments/relation/stylesheet will _ever_ work.

Also, can we require that the canonical registration form is lowercase?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/