Re: requested resource / entity / representation / variant again..

fre 2009-07-24 klockan 10:16 +1000 skrev Mark Nottingham:

> Regarding having a serious terminology discussion - of course it needs
> to be considered as a whole, but we have to start somewhere. We've had
> these issues on our list for quite some time and have only made stop
> and start progress so far; I'm hopeful that next week will be an
> opportunity to make more significant inroads.

YEs. With serious I mean a discussion trying to cover them all in
context of how they relate to each other.

The problem is that trying to discuss them isolated one at a time looses
too much of the big picture of how they relate resulting in too many
"what is really X" questions instead of "what do we call X". And the
fact that we already are changing terminology here and there "at random"
does not really help much.

Regards
Henrik